20060414

this is crap.

i wish it will just disappear.. maybe i should disappear.
hmm.
i can't sleep.
sigh, what should i do?
i give up snacking at night.
it gave me a nightmare in return last night..
well, it wasn't scary until someone turned into a green ghost.
OMG. *shakes head.*
yea yea, it's just a bad dream.
oh, version SIX is out.
[:
my cute flat lizard.
heh.
one of chermaine's all time favourite drawing.
LOL.
[:
i really feel like banging my head against the wall till i get knocked out.
am i still lying to myself?
trying to run away from my problems..?
what will be the best solution to end my misery?
no, not suicide.
i will never kill myself.
no, i promised not to hurt myself.
'cause it doesn't make me feel better.
how do you love someone else when you don't love yourself?
hmmm, so what know.
stupidly fucked up.
FOR NUTS?!
it's not worth. it's not worth. it's not worth.
just face it,
I CANNOT MAKE MYSELF FACE THE FACT.
consequences?
i'm dying inside while you are pointing your finger and tuanting me.
why am i talking to myself?
can't stop myself from hallucinating.
can you help me?
i'm so helpless.
stop laughing at me.
gosh, there are little voices in my head.
GET OUT!!!
-__- ha. just kidding.
sigh.
*faints.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home